Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our Fri Night Firework Fun!!!

Well this year has flown by so fast and then BAM!! Forth of July was here. I just wasn't in the mood for it. But of course we had to do something for Branden. This is the 1st year he has any idea things were going on. So him and Wayne went and bought some fireworks and we had our friend Sarah out to share in the fun.
Branden is excited to get started!
CHEEZE!!!
Wayne and Branden lit off some little fun stuff Branden picked. That is the super fast turtle. and they did little tanks and some other things too.
Then I figured we could give sparklers a try. I made me NERVOUS!!! Branden with fire in his hand. I had to try and relax, but it wasn't easy. Fireworks are pretty to look at but keep them AWAY from me. :)
There he is. A BIG boy. Holding it out away and didn't burn himself or anything. When the stick would get short and he could feel the heat he would try to hand me the lit end. Finally I got him to throw it on the rocks when it was too hot for him.
Does he look like a trouble maker or what???
He wore the ear phones only a couple times. He didn't like the squealers that Wayne was lighting off.
Me, Branden and Sarah eating ice-pops after watching a great show Wayne put on. Thanks Wayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment