Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sunday Partridge Fun

Early in the week last week, My sister in law Michelle asked us to come visit. We were gonna do lunch and maybe go swimming. Sounded like fun to me. I have been feeling like a big bum lately. And we don't get to see Wayne's side very often since they don't live very close. I slept thru the 4th of July. Almost all day long. Wayne and Branden went to some friends for the night and I just laid around moping.

Sunday morning rolled around and I was ready to hit the road. He wanted to leave by 11:30. Well I maybe laid on the couch and fell back asleep. I woke up at 11 and he was in the shower. So I did the nice thing and got Branden ready and rounded up his swim stuff even though the weather didn't look the best, just in case we did still go swimming.

I took little man to go potty. It was just in time. You know what I mean. And thank goodness for that cause there is nothing worse especially when pregnant than cleaning out poopy underwear. Well he was so proud and wanted his daddy to come look. I know the gross things we do as parents. :)

Then everything went DOWN HILL from there and fast. Maybe it is just my emotions or maybe it was his lack of patience for my recent addition to my laziness(way more than normal). We had a HUGE blow out. Of course after that I didn't want to be stuck in a car with him and have to fake like I was in a good mood. I'm sure you all have days like that. So I shut myself in the bathroom and cried. I LOVE MOOD SWINGS!!! An hour after we should have left I finally calmed down and got in the shower. I'm sure Wayne loves dealing with me and my many personalities.

I am glad I went. It was fun and great to see the family and watch the cousins play together. And I enjoyed relaxing with a full belly while watching a good movie. After the movie, outside for some pop its.

Branden trying to hit the ball with a tennis racket. And Wayne giving Michelle a hard time, as ALWAYS.
Uncle Chris let Branden interrupt him and John's game to help Branden make a basket.
Branden playing referree between Michelle and Chris. The were wrestling and he was in the saving mood.
Then the Partridge's just sat around and visited. Branden is off to the side coloring on the sidewalk too and Papa Bill is napping in the house.
What a great trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment