Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's a BOY!!!!


PROFILE


Lil man playing with his parts, if you know what I mean. ;) Typical man, started already.


So Rhonda mentioned I hadn't posted about our news. I have posted it so many places I guess I forgot. OOPS!! We went for our sono at 20 weeks on July 21st 2009. Everything looked great. They look lots of measurements. As of then he weighed 12 oz. And when I weighed at home that morning I was only up 2 lbs from start weight. I was excited to see that. My weight definitely fluctuates on a day to day but overall I am still doing great. Especially compared to what I had gained with Branden at this point in his pregnancy. Over half way. WOOHOO!!! Can't wait to meet this little guy.
This pregnancy hasn't been bad at all so far. My allergies have been kicking my butt lately and I have thrown up several times compared to 0 with Branden. They have mostly all been recently. Smells, that's the biggy. I start mornings off feeling like a "normal" person, after lunch and by afternoon my belly is full and expanded to the max. Then a little waddle to go with it. LOVE IT. Hormones on top of my normal CRAZY self makes for an exciting time. :)
Oh and names. MY MY. That is always a chore. Wayne is PICKY. It isn't his pick. He got to pick Branden's. Weston, Carter, Brent, Gavin, Dakota, Hunter, Cooper, Carson, Blake are some floating around right now.
Not much else I can think of right now. I will try to keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! So excited for you guys! A name will just come to you one day....(I think Carter is a good one!) You still have plenty of time to pick one out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about Michael Wayne!! Or Jim or Bob anything but SUE!!!!

    ReplyDelete