Monday, January 4, 2010

WOW, it's been 3 months.....

I have been such a slacker. Man WHERE to start..... ummmm..... Oct was filled with LOTS of fun. 2 months left before we were expecting our new little edition. OR as we know now, NOT so little. :)

I attending a fly-in in KC where the Founder Jill of Tastefully Simple came and visited with people in the area. It was great. She is a great speaker and very inspirational. She makes me want to be more and make more of myself. I had 3 parties in Oct.

I attended the Junior Achievement Bowl A Thon and would like to Thank everyone who supported our team. We had 3 teams from the dealership. It was fun. Nothing like watching a big preggo waddle to the lane to roll the ball.

Kendra's BIG day was Oct 24th. We had her rehearsal in the shop at our house the night before. It was very interesting. That's all I will say about that.

The next morning Wayne, Branden and I met the Morrisseys, Sarah, Jaycee, Miranda, Darryl and his little one at the zoo for BOO AT THE ZOO. It was the first year that I attended. Wayne has taken Branden the past couple years. I didn't ever go because I had a vendor event in Melvern. The kids looked great and had a blast. Branden was a CUTE dr. DR BRANDEN. The costume was great and we give big thanks to Grandma Anita for making it for him.

After boo at the zoo we ate lunch at the newly opened Famous Dave's. It was yummy but I wasn't as impressed as I wanted to be. The one in KC is much better.

Then to go help setup and get ready for the wedding. The wedding was wonderful and Kendra looked beautiful. The weather was chilly but not a cold as I had predicted. When the sun went down it was COLD out. Good food, great friends and family. And now I have another brother. :)

Branden's daycare had a Halloween party. Wayne and I both were able to go. The kids loved it and the costume were original. CUTE CUTE. They made a pumpkin picture, played pumpkin bowling and had yummy snacks. Then back to work for us.

Halloween night, we went to the Morrisseys for chili and trick or treating. We got the kids dressed and walked her neighborhood. I was HUGE preggo now. It was quite a walk for me. But I toughed it out. I didn't want to miss the first year that Branden got to trick or treat in a neighborhood. He "got it" this year. Actually said trick or treat and waited for them to give treats. EXCEPT for the times the people let him pick his own. BAD idea. MY kid the pig. He took a handful. That's what he wanted. :) I survived the night.

NOV- 1 month left.
4 TS parties booked and held. Yeah that is busy for a 1/2 a month of work cause of the holiday.
I went to the chiropractor twice. It was nice. It helped. I was worried, but they were familiar with preggo bellies. The first time I went he popped my neck and back. Which i hadn't been able to do for quite a while. The next time my hip area. Which relocated my groin pain to my butt. I was glad to be able to move a little easier.

Tasha threw me a great Baby Sprinkle some help from my sister in law Michelle, welcoming baby Weston. There was a great turn out of friends and family. The house was full of KIDS KIDS KIDS. EVERYTHING turned out AWESOME!!!! Thanks again Tash. Teresa took some belly shots. Thankful for that. I had been wanting a few pics of Branden with the belly. So we got them just in time.

Thanksgiving came and made us realize all we have to be thankful for. Even though 2009 has been the hardest year I have ever had, I am thankful for the friends and family I have. I feel so blessed. I thought for sure Weston would be here to help us celebrate and give me one more thing to be thankful for. BUT NO!!! He wanted to wait it out a couple more days.

THEN................

(pics will be added later, sorry)(I don't have access to them right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment